Crazy Love ❤



❤ Rolling of new life
Tuesday, September 11, 2012 | 11:00 PM | 0 butterflies





Through my life ups and down, he's been there all along with me. Its such a downturn in my life in 2010 up till now. But somewhat trying and progressing. I've neglected alot in myself. You would probably see my social life stops there and everything else. You would also notice i neglected in my skincare due to my saggy-always-sad-face in previous pictures. I gained weight . My lifestyle is totally not encouraging. I'm in a mess . Thankfully this lay low profile is so much better than what i encountered in my teenage life. Being quiet away from all for long does have a good purpose after all. So many things i need to think about. Im beginning to pick up and have courage to start my new chapter of life. Step by step im putting faith on the line. I appreciate small lil things. The ones stayed throughout is the most precious gift from god. God has also been there everysec with me. Things started to shift nicely in place .Hopefully it stays . Now i can start searching for secure job( If you read this, do pray for me.May god bless your good intention) And good news im back to happy lifestyle and i lost 3kg. YAY! and hopefully many more at a balance healthy weight would be good. 

( Even time has change, there'll be surely be something that stays ..errrrrr im refering to mid age guys are in to Tamiya currently and suddenly. hehehe )

Older | Newer