Crazy Love ❤



❤ Our 60th monthsary together.
Friday, June 1, 2012 | 10:30 PM | 0 butterflies



Here we have gone quite a mile. Today's date marks our 60th monthsary/5th anniversary . The day he promise to love me all his heart and by myside like bestfriend. ( HE propose to me at ECP ) I cant deny he's too protective of me but that makes me realize that there's no one else will love me more than he, himself. . And here we are back at ECP for picnic cum cycling. The Place we sat was no longer there. Sadly there isnt any pictures taken 5 yrs back . Only memories left. Boochey made Beefcorn with cream cheese  Love it when you eat em nachos or bread. We ended our day with Sushi buffest for dinner as boochey was craving . See! How can i not lose weight. He fed me really well . 5 yrs knowing him  i gain 10 kg - 15kg. Im not kidding! Im trying to lose at least 5 right now . * Scratch head for intense workout.

Older | Newer