Crazy Love ❤



❤ Aloyah's Clan Family Chalet
Sunday, June 3, 2012 | 11:30 PM | 0 butterflies
 Happy anniversary to my Future in laws. ^^ Khalish sooo cute at that corner.

Both of my future sister in laws ^^
The kecorable moment of games. We had an awesome time plus bonding moments with all the uncles and aunties, cuzzins and te kids, not forgetting half of my 3/4 of my belles turn up ^^


I was invited to boochey's family chalet of the Aloyah's Clan . They held it once a yr aleast. And this is my first to turn up as past years im having school and work . Here we celebrated birthdays, anniversary and any celebration in the month of june.Plus it includes Father's day.There you see green shirts ... that has been printed pictures and wishes from their kids . Its a cute gift indeed that i cried by looking at it.
However its such a joyous occasion, i had fun with Boochey's family and relative. I'm looking forward for the next one already !! teehee!

Older | Newer